Mark Weber Bio
Mark Weber is a professional photographer and marketing consultant with Marathon Press in Norfolk, Nebraska. His photography has won numerous awards and his marketing and photography programs have helped studio owners increase the profitability of their business. He combined his art skills with photography while attending the University of Nebraska at Omaha, which created a recognizable style.
He lecturers on marketing and portraiture throughout the U.S. and is a former past President of the Professional Photographers of Greater Omaha and has served on the Professional Photographers of Nebraska board. Currently he heads the Marketing Advantage Program at Marathon Press, helping studios take their business to the next level.
Mark Weber holds the B.F.A. degree from the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Professional Degrees and Qualifications
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Master of Photography – PPA
- Photographic Craftsman – PPA
- Master Artist– PPA
- Illustrative Master – PPA
Awards and Recognitions
- Missouri Professional Photographer of the Year, 4 years in a row (2003-2006)
- Heart of America Four State Area Photographer of the Year (2004)
- Best Print of Show Award (2003 & 2004)
- Nebraska Master Photographer of the Year Award (1995)
- Nebraska Photographer of the Year Award (1994)
- Multiple Kodak Gallery Awards and Fuji Masterpiece awards
- Album of work on permanent display at the Oklahoma City Photography Hall of Fame Museum
- Photographer of the Year Silver Award – PPA (2006)
- Photographer of the Year Bronze award – PPA (2005) Nebraska and Missouri